Finally more RV-7 work

I started doing a little more on the RV-7 empenage today. First I had to clean up the garage a bit, even though it doesn’t look like it in the pictures. I used a soldering iron to remove some of the protective plastic from the areas on the horizontal stabilizer skin that I will be working on. Then I removed all the plastic from the inside of the skin. Later I started dimpling the holes that I could reach with the pneumatic squeezer. I’ll go back and finish up the rest of the holes using my C-frame and hammer. It’s good to be back in the shop!


Scotty is helping out


Edge holes are all dimpled. I need to go back and catch the interior holes.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s