You are still the woman of my dreams.
You are my bucket list.
You complete me.
Wishing you many more happy birthdays!
You may know Mike Lindell as the Pillow Guy, inventor and seller of MyPillow. He is also a great patriot and has put together a documentary will all the evidence of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It is detailed and long but if you want to know everything that happened to bring us to where we are, it’s a great watch.
Watch it on Rumble:
I haven’t been able to update this blog much lately due to just being flat out busy and somewhat lazy. Here is what my life has been like in a nutshell…
I’ve been working a lot of overtime working on the home stretch of a monster project at work. We have a major disaster recovery project going on to provide network redundancy to all our hospital network switches and also set up an off-site disaster recovery data center. The major pieces are in place now it’s just adding all the little pieces in that connect to it. Just takes time and when I do have time off I’m just wiped out. I am counting the days until I can retire.
All is mostly good except for my son Scotty. He is pretty much a prisoner in his home thanks to Governor Newsom. If you are a California voter please sign the petition to recall Newsom. The rest of the family has been doing well. My daughter Angela is considering expanding her horizons in looking for a job. North Carolina anyone? Cristy’s mother is hanging in there although she is a fall risk so we haven’t been able to leave her for very long. She also has some cancer that needs to be looked at but she is refusing to go to the hospital as she doesn’t want to be quarantined. She’s afraid of dying alone in the hospital or a nursing home. She’d rather die at home.
RV travel has had to take a back seat as we are worried about Cristy’s mother falling. Instead, we go to the storage lot and spend the day in the trailer just relaxing; reading, watching TV, or napping! I still fly when I can. I flew yesterday for an hour but hadn’t flown since early December. I talk to my friends on my Ham radio daily too.
The coming year
Our hope and prayer is that the COVID-19 Pandemic comes to an end. We do not believe it to be as deadly a disease as the media is portraying it. We believe it to be a largely political tool being used to usher in worldwide societal change. Our prayer is that this change does not happen. We are hopeful.
The makers of voting machines used in much of the USA, Dominion and Smartmatic have consitently claimed that their machines do not connect to the Internet. BLXWare and 3Net Labs have proven differently. Take a look at this web page which shows Internet traffic between voting aggregation machines in various parts of the USA and the rest of the world.
This video is a great summation of where we are in America’s political situation.
Basically, there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 Presidential US Election. How did they do it? Here is ONE way. This is an explanation by Sherrie Engler, a graphic designer. She based her explanation off the testimony given by Jovan Pulitzer at a hearing conducted by Georgia State Legislature.
Her twitter thread on ballots in Georgia.
1. As a Graphic Designer with a degree, I didn’t understand why so many ballots were spit out as unreadable by the voting machines on November 3rd. But after watching Jovan Pulitzers testimony today in Georgia I now completely understand. Let me explain..
2. As a graphic designer all elements/layers of my design must line up in order to print on the paper properly. Otherwise it can put out blurred images on the final product at the printing shop. The printing machines follow something put on my art/documents
3. called “Registration Marks”. Every student in Graphic Designer in college is stressed that these are never to be off or you are wasting the printers time and the clients time. Which is very bad, graphic designers get fired for this.
4. Back in the old days when we did this work by hand it was easy to make these mistakes, before the computers…I’m dating myself here because that’s when I started…before computers. Now I design everything on computers that go to a printer.
5. On computer software, say photoshop for example, we no longer make these mistakes because the software sets all registration marks electronically every time in every layer of our art/document. In Mr. Pulitzers testimony he points out that
6. the Registration Marks (he called bullseye/target) are not lined up in the predominantly Republican areas voters voting papers. And he shows you that the Democratic areas voters voting papers are perfectly accurate Registration Marks. See below
7. You can see the Republican areas voter documents were off on the Registration Marks. Very off. Because these are documents meant to be scanned by a counter, those bad Registration Marks will toss the document out as uncountable.
8. Why was this print run allowed to proceed? Any print manager would have seen this in the printers proof and rejected the print run. How did the Registration Marks get misaligned?
9. Who printed these ballots? I have more that a few questions for them, like who designed these Republican areas ballots? Why weren’t they corrected? Why are the missing barcodes on the Democrat ballots? I can think of many more questions. I bet you can too.
10. I bet I’m not the only Graphic Designer out there today to make this connection finally to the tabulation machines rejection rates now.
11. Jovan Pulitzer’s testimony today if you want to watch.
This is just one way the election was stolen in just one state. This happened across many states. Add to that votes were changed electronically. More to come on that.
Are you ready to open your eyes? Join the Great Awakening!
The Plot To Steal America on Rumble.
If I find this is not true I’ll retract it but… Christopher Reeves is alive!https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
Undercover DC published a great article on how the COVID-19 nasal swab test everyone is taking is deeply flawed. It was based on a guess of what the virus was. My personal opinion is that the test is actually testing for the common cold. Read the article and decide for yourself.