The makers of voting machines used in much of the USA, Dominion and Smartmatic have consitently claimed that their machines do not connect to the Internet. BLXWare and 3Net Labs have proven differently. Take a look at this web page which shows Internet traffic between voting aggregation machines in various parts of the USA and the rest of the world.
This video is a great summation of where we are in America’s political situation.
Basically, there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 Presidential US Election. How did they do it? Here is ONE way. This is an explanation by Sherrie Engler, a graphic designer. She based her explanation off the testimony given by Jovan Pulitzer at a hearing conducted by Georgia State Legislature.
Her twitter thread on ballots in Georgia.
1. As a Graphic Designer with a degree, I didn’t understand why so many ballots were spit out as unreadable by the voting machines on November 3rd. But after watching Jovan Pulitzers testimony today in Georgia I now completely understand. Let me explain..
2. As a graphic designer all elements/layers of my design must line up in order to print on the paper properly. Otherwise it can put out blurred images on the final product at the printing shop. The printing machines follow something put on my art/documents
3. called “Registration Marks”. Every student in Graphic Designer in college is stressed that these are never to be off or you are wasting the printers time and the clients time. Which is very bad, graphic designers get fired for this.
4. Back in the old days when we did this work by hand it was easy to make these mistakes, before the computers…I’m dating myself here because that’s when I started…before computers. Now I design everything on computers that go to a printer.
5. On computer software, say photoshop for example, we no longer make these mistakes because the software sets all registration marks electronically every time in every layer of our art/document. In Mr. Pulitzers testimony he points out that
6. the Registration Marks (he called bullseye/target) are not lined up in the predominantly Republican areas voters voting papers. And he shows you that the Democratic areas voters voting papers are perfectly accurate Registration Marks. See below
7. You can see the Republican areas voter documents were off on the Registration Marks. Very off. Because these are documents meant to be scanned by a counter, those bad Registration Marks will toss the document out as uncountable.
8. Why was this print run allowed to proceed? Any print manager would have seen this in the printers proof and rejected the print run. How did the Registration Marks get misaligned?
9. Who printed these ballots? I have more that a few questions for them, like who designed these Republican areas ballots? Why weren’t they corrected? Why are the missing barcodes on the Democrat ballots? I can think of many more questions. I bet you can too.
10. I bet I’m not the only Graphic Designer out there today to make this connection finally to the tabulation machines rejection rates now.
11. Jovan Pulitzer’s testimony today if you want to watch.
This is just one way the election was stolen in just one state. This happened across many states. Add to that votes were changed electronically. More to come on that.
Are you ready to open your eyes? Join the Great Awakening!
The Plot To Steal America on Rumble.
If I find this is not true I’ll retract it but… Christopher Reeves is alive!https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
Undercover DC published a great article on how the COVID-19 nasal swab test everyone is taking is deeply flawed. It was based on a guess of what the virus was. My personal opinion is that the test is actually testing for the common cold. Read the article and decide for yourself.
So many in the American mass media keep claiming that President Trump has no evidence of voter fraud.
No evidence? Click the link below to get a PhD on how to steal an election. Then tell me there is no evidence.
I’ve been following Q for only a short time. But the more I’ve researched the more I’ve found that everything we thought was true… was a lie. A very scary time is coming but we will get through it and on the other side it will be so much better. Give these two videos a watch as an intro to Q. Open your mind and all the pieces will come together and you’ll see it’s true.
The Great Reset
Take time to research the above. Our government is taking part in them and has been infiltrated to a horrific degree. That is all about to come to an end. It started with a raid on a server farm in Frankfurt Germany and will go so much farther. Our country, our world is being taken back.
Here are two signs: President Trump will tell us to remain in our homes while the military takes down Antifa and BLM.
Wait for Trumps text, emergency broadcast and Mobilize…time for action ECHO……🇺🇲 — Qanon+ Redcode71 Saturday, November 28, 2020
The second sign is that the dead will come back to life. (They weren’t really dead, but in witness protection programs)
Yes those are obscure but they will make sense once they come to pass.
Take a look this video all the way through and take heart!
If the above link doesn’t work, please try the one below:
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Facebook for a long time. Their intrusive monitoring is what ticked me off from time to time. From time to time I would suspend my account but I always came back.
Not this time.
I have given up Facebook for good. I downloaded all my data and then asked to delete my account. They provisionally deleted it but gave me 30 days to change my mind.
I also posted my last post on Instagram. Basically telling people where to find me. And where can you find me now?
What really cinched it for me was the amount of censorship going on. No matter what your political affiliation you deserve as much a change to get your message across as anyone else. The fact they were singling out one party isn’t as important as they were trying to silence people. Not cool.
So if you’re looking for me, that’s where I may be found.
This past week I started a new shift at work. For the past 4 years I’ve worked 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. It’s fine but at previous employers I’ve been allowed to work a 4×10 shift. This started at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space Co when they introduced their Commute Alternatives Program. You were given two choices. First, you could work five nine-hour days one week, and then three 9-hour days and one 8-hour day the next week with every other Friday off. Or you could work four 10-hour days per week and have every Friday off. No brainer. I took that one.
Then I got a new job at a bank and they didn’t offer this. After a couple of years I pitched it to my coworker and once he agreed then to our boss. My coworker would have Mondays off and I would have Fridays off and we’d both work 10-hour days. The boss finally agreed and I was back on my favorite shift! We were all laid off and I spent the next 11 years working at a newspaper who would not even consider such a thing.
Two weeks ago we were notified that the Alternative Work Schedule was being proposed as a response to COVID-19. We could either work from home two days per week or we could work 10 hour days and have one day off per week. No-brainer. I put in early for Fridays off. I got it and started last week. So far I love it!
Social media was really fun when I first got into it. Now it’s just a faster vehicle to foment hatred. I can’t stand most of what I see on there. I put up a test post this past weekend that I crafted to be slightly incendiary. It work. It was only a matter of hours before a few of my so-called “friends” (that’s what Facebook calls them) began name calling and using profanity towards others and myself. I took the offending comments down and ultimately deleted the post. I learned everything I needed.
As a result I have deleted my Facebook account. It’s not deactivated, it’s deleted. In 30 days I will not have existed on Facebook. I will do the same for Instagram, also owned by Facebook. I am tired of the left-wing rhetoric on that site. I am tired of having my posts “fact-checked” and removed because they don’t conform to what the liberal left is saying. There is no freedom of speech on Facebook, only freedom of conformity. We are in this position because conservatives tolerate dissenting speech but, as we have found out, liberals do not.
Therefore, this my blog, LinkedIn.com, and Parler.com will be my social platforms. Friends and relatives may come here to see what’s new in my life. They may contact me via email, text message, or (gulp) phone. I’ve threatened to leave Facebook before but have always gone back. Not this time.