P3 Lite Shoulder Harness Modification

Since it’s too windy and stormy to fly, I might as well do more modifications.  When I flew the P3, I found that the shoulder harness was too short.  I was unable to COMFORTABLY reach the instrument pod where the starter and kill switches are.  To remedy this I took a piece of scrap steel angle I found at work, trimmed it down, and drilled it out to accept the bolt that previously held the harness on the P3’s upright.  I still need to paint it and I need another bolt but… it fits perfectly and allows me more room to move around.  More importantly the switches on the instrument pod are within easy reach now.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s